1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi! I created an engagement tool and would like feedback. :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Kontxt, May 13, 2020.

Hi everyone,

I created Kontxt.io, an inline engagement system, and joined DigitalPoint to hopefully meet some kind strangers to provide some feedback. Feel free to see it in action at https://www.kontxt.io/demo.html.

I look forward to digitally meet you and hear your thoughts.

Sincerely.

Kontxt, May 13, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's quite an undertaking - well done.

It'd be cool to have something like that added to this reviews section - part of asking for a review would be adding the tool and then we could add our opinions directly to the site.

Is there a summary or report that gets generated that can be added to a project's minutes?

sarahk, May 13, 2020 IP
  3. Kontxt

Kontxt Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! It's been quite a journey filled with blood, sweat, and tears. :) I think it could really help people get feedback (comments and polls) if it were to be added to this site's reviews section! Currently, users can provide general feedback by submitting comments and poll submissions either generally on the entire document, or on specific highlights in the document, and all the feedback can be quickly reviewed and navigated in the condensed slide-out drawer. I'm thinking about adding analytics so the site owner can know exactly when and where users engage with different parts of the site, along with a metrics dashboard. I could add a feature to generate a report. What information or answers would you want to see in such a report?

Also, is Kontxt a type of tool you could see yourself using on your own blog to enhance interactions with your visitors?

Thanks a bunch for any feedback you can provide. I genuinely appreciate it.

Kontxt, May 13, 2020 IP