1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrsteelt3ch, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi Guys, I'm mrsteelt3ch, i'm new in this forum and i'm try to make money online.I hope all of you can help me and give me some tips.
    warm regard's

mrsteelt3ch, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  2. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP.

ceekeigh, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  3. danielweb

danielweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Welcome to DP,

Im also new to DP, but not new to making money online ;)
    you'll find out that making money online is difficult, and because you asked so nicely I feel like writing out a little help to maybe get you started in the right direction.

Have you ever heard of CPA programs?, well its when a affiliate program pays you out a fixed amount when you make a sale or generate a lead. In my experience the best CPA's are Forex affiliate programs ( they usually about about $250 per active trader that you refer)

I personally use Avapartner awesome banner creatives, best forex bonuses & awesome support

Okay so when you have created an account with CPA account with Avapartner you will be given an affiliate link looks something like this www avafx com/?ref=12345

So next step would be to sign up an account with Google adwords so you can create a campaign and choose keywords.

When you make your campaign in Adwords you will make the destination URL your affiliate URL, so when people click your Google Adword ads you will be given the benefit of any activity will be credit that results of clicks generated.

Now to reiterate, if you sign up one active trader that will be $250 paid out to you, no questions asked, try get 10 a month...some extra pocket money for you.....

Because i'm feeling so generous, here is a FREE Google Adwords voucher to get you started in the world of online affiliate programs:

7ASP-ERDW-ER9J-MQQ2-MB3S

You can do the exact same thing using Facebook advertising

Here is Facebook $50 Vouchers
    2M04-V68H-KPK8-PFV5
    11RC-NCFJ-4P99-4PE7
    4YVJ-K9PW-54YM-VKEV
    J539-71M2-E5Y9-R6MH

Remeber to give me a good feedback score ;)

danielweb, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  4. Galaxi

Galaxi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friends,
    I am new here and my name is Jimmy..

Galaxi, Mar 8, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.