1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi guys, made some framed artwork, tell me what you think?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by GrapX2, Feb 20, 2013.

1. GrapX2

GrapX2 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks webcosmo! I had a fun time creating the first one. Its loosely based on some of the art in video games I played back when I was kid. This one really looks good on under a light source on the wall. The lamp/light under this art really gives the warm glow of the sun going down in the background of this piece. But if you would like to have this framed art on your wall you can check it out on my site: www.graphicsduo2.net/

Thank you Japemonster! I have some framed copies available in my store on my site www.graphicsduo2.net . Also spread the news to your friends and family. :)

GrapX2, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  2. zigster

zigster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like your work a lot. If you happen to be interested, would like to see if I can commission you to put something together for me. If interested, send me a PM?

zigster, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. Feriscool

Feriscool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, I really like the first 2.

Feriscool, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  4. Xnefoo

Xnefoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WOW! That looks awesome!

Xnefoo, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  5. RyanDOT

RyanDOT Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely love it, you should consider starting a small business and sell framed pictures like that, you're very talented.

RyanDOT, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  6. lilypitter

lilypitter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice art painting. I like ESKERIA very much. Your offer is very low. I think you have to promote your art very professionally. You have to launch exhibition to auction your painting.

lilypitter, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  7. Mark Grisom

Mark Grisom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wonderful. You have such a good talent. Keep it up and hopefully, more and more people will see the beauty of your creation. :)

Mark Grisom, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They are beautiful! You're very talented. I like them all. Although, the first one is my favorite.

Rebecca, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  9. Nootropics

Nootropics Peon

Best Answers:
    Truly amazing work !
    How much would you charge for , let's say , WordPress theme and/or logo ?

Nootropics, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  10. GrapX2

GrapX2 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone, glad you like the wallpapers I made. I signed up with Society6 so I will be selling framed art there, as well as other merchandise. Am selling pillows, iPad/iPhone cases, t-shirts, hoodies, bags and more. I will still sell my homemade framed art on ebay, but if you want larger framed art or prints check out my Society6 store. Here is my online store: http://society6.com/GraphicsDuo2 Check it out and spread the news to your friends and family. :)

I also uploaded new wallpapers to my main website. One wallpaper is a Dinosaur I created in a Illustrator. The setting is a hot humid Jurassic jungle, with a lot flora growing about. I created the volcano, the plants, the dinosaurs in the background all in vector.

Hungry Dinosaur - www.graphicsduo2.net/dinosaur-wallpaper.html

The other wallpaper is a Dragon flying with doughnut and coffee in his hands. I want this one to be more clean without any clutter. Working on another version of this one. I was thinking of writing a short story on that one selling it as a small pdf book.

Dragon on the go - www.graphicsduo2.net/dragon.html

Thanks Ryan. I'm still learning, sketching everyday to improve my talent. Actually I am starting one, I've been very busy in the past few months creating merchandise from these wallpapers I made. :)

Thank you lilypitter. Glad you like Eskeria! Wow usually some people think I charge to much haha. But realize making my products higher makes them more valuable to some people. I've been promoting them through various social media websites. Actually that's a very good idea to launch and exhibition showcasing my work. I may have to do some more research on creating an art gallery.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    GrapX2, Sep 18, 2013 IP