1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi guys, feedback please!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Aruzhan, Apr 25, 2021.

hi Digital Point! would love to get some feedback and support for my course :) I’ve been running a course over zoom on getting referral programs to work for my Y Combinator W‘19 batchmates, and wanted to open this up to more people now. It’s based on 30+ referral programs we launched, and seeing what works and what doesn’t.

the format is simple - (a) what needs to be measured and (b) what should be modified based on the measured results.

it’s just one 60 minute zoom lecture, followed up by individual office hours scheduled throughout the next week. everyone is welcome! ( it’s free, no sign up needed + you don’t have to be an avalanche customer to join)

if you’re a B2C founder and are planning on launching a referral program within the next year, I highly recommend you join.

Aruzhan, Apr 25, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    "it's just 60 minutes" made my eyes glaze over. A bit unrelated, but still applicable: most popular youtubers try to keep their vids under 30 minutes. 15-20 is ideal. I personally skip long videos or skim over them. Have you considered dividing your course into three 20-minute individual courses so that people like me could digest it better?

qwikad.com, Apr 26, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We can't give you feedback without knowing how to view it.

sarahk, Apr 26, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.