1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi from Phil

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phil67, Apr 16, 2015.

Hi everyone.

I have been looking at this forum as a guest for too long, so I have decided to join up.

Im Phil and from the UK

I am looking to create a successful hobby forum, which appears to be getting harder with the likes of fb etc and would like to use your expert knowledge to do that, if you don't mind :)

So any good ideas and what forum base to use would be great.

Phil67, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Phil,

Welcome to DP glad you finally got signed up here. I would suggest Vbulletin for your forum. But if your looking to save cost and set up your forum for as cheap as possible look on google and you will find some free forum licences (of course these will have ads on) If you are struggling to find them Phil feel free to drop me an inbox and i cant point you in the right direction.

Dean

Hungryforsuccess, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Phil and welcome aboard to digitalpoint! Feel free to explore this trusted forum and engage with the well experienced members here to help you in your respective field. Cheers.

KylieSweet, Apr 16, 2015 IP