1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hi everyone.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lastfsdfsd23, Aug 22, 2016.

my portable generator create some problem. when i run it, it off automatically. have any experience any one for solve this problem . share me pls...

lastfsdfsd23, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you keep asking here about generators? This is an internet marketing forum.
    Try asking the manufacturer, they will be able to answer your questions better than anyone here can.

malky66, Aug 22, 2016 IP
    Diskretni and Digital_shubhi like this.
  3. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DP should make a section for things not related with internet marketing for people like this.

Diskretni, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  4. lastfsdfsd23

lastfsdfsd23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am in problem so i share it. i don't think about all this thing. i just need a solution so i asked.

lastfsdfsd23, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  5. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol,you guys are mean,if guy is asking that probably means it is urgent and he does not have time to google it up.

StSignal, Aug 23, 2016 IP
    Froggys likes this.
  6. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why these people are so hard on this guy either.

Froggys, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  7. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Not being hard on him, but first: asking on a forum vs. googling - googling will, in almost every single case, give a quicker answer. Second, asking a smart question in the right forum will help immensely.
    First off, he's asking a very general question, without providing ANY useful information. A generator can be a lot of things, different types of engines, different types of fuel, etc., and it's not possible to say what might be wrong with his, since he doesn't provide any information apart from the fact that it shuts off. Ignition failure? Dirty spark plugs? Fuel-connection problems? Dirty fuel? Heat? Exhaust-problems? There are hundreds of possible / potential faults that can cause it to shut off.
    Therefore, it would proabably be smarter asking the question in a forum where these kinds of things are more common place - like an outdoors-forum, or a construction-forum, or similar. Simply because more members will have experience with this kind of thing.
    Also, always provide all the information you can possibly think of - make and model, type of engine, type of fuel, age, environmental conditions etc.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  8. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If he has the time to post this here, I'm pretty sure he has the time to google it up.
    Considering this is an Internet Marketing Forum, what do you think is the ratio of generator repairman to internet marketing/business people?

Vitarank, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  9. lastfsdfsd23

lastfsdfsd23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hay guys just chill. don't be angry. i just wanna discuss. but i realize that this's not right place for discuss about that. i'm sorry for that.

lastfsdfsd23, Aug 27, 2016 IP