1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi everyone, Please suggest me some ways to earn from blogs?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ramzan Ra, Mar 25, 2014.

I have a blog with good viewer. i want to earn from my blog. tell me some ways to earn instead adsense. because it is hard to follow adsense policies.

Ramzan Ra, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  2. zenplus

zenplus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What kind of blog is it? Many blogs do not make money by advertisements. However they're a great way to establish yourself. For example, if you're an expert on tech maybe you could use it to promote your book / speaking engagements, etc.

zenplus, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  3. Ramzan Ra

Ramzan Ra Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have software related blog in which i have menu for games, software, learning etc..

Ramzan Ra, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sponsored posts? Advertise your service here in the appropriate section, I'd buy one - if you're site has traffic & decent traffic.

thsadmin, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  5. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    Other than Google adsense, you have to put relevant links for advertising through your blog, which will be earn you good value of money.

varindia, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  6. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    buysellads

depat, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  7. Marco Moeschter

Marco Moeschter Peon

Best Answers:
    Built a list of email subscribers through your blog and market to them via email. Start building a relationship with them and promote some things like software, games, gear for games. You also can survey them that you know what they wanna learn from you!

Marco Moeschter, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  8. iodalg

iodalg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have a software related blog, and Adsense isn't working for you? Strange! PM me your blog, let me take a look! I have a client that has a software/game related blog and earns four figures per month from Adsense!

iodalg, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  9. elektroarena

elektroarena Peon

Best Answers:
    Write quality content. Try to write som guides og rips and tricks that can make your blog appear in google. And place some ads around in you blog.

elektroarena, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  10. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    He already mentioned about problems with Adsense. Adsense can be difficult depending on which countries you are from. But the dominant advertiser is still Adsense, it is hard to escape from them unless you are a huge site for instance our forum. I would say continue improving your blog in your niche area and try to interest local businesses to display their banners for a fees. I had seen some niche blogs and forums doing that and earning a very decent living.

wisdomtool, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  11. yogayog

yogayog Peon

Best Answers:
    Try for banners ads. If your blog has good number of visitors, people will be ready to pay for a banner ad.

yogayog, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  12. elektroarena

elektroarena Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Adsense is not the right channel for everyone. I use a mix of adsense and affiliate marketing. For example on one of my sites i write about how to work from home. I write many posts thats not filled with ads just because people generaly dont like ads. But maybe every 3 or 4 posts i write around an affiliate ad. I have one post about branding and i wrote about business cards and included an affiliatelink to vistaprint with free business cards.

Adsense require high traffic to make lots of $$, but a mix of both ppc banners and affiliate ads can give you high income from the first visitor.

Its also wise to do as you said and contact campanys offering banner ads for a monthly fee. That way you can control your income better.

elektroarena, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  13. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    One thing to add, if your sole livelihood is on the Internet, never never never depend on Adsense alone. Try to diversify no matter what. Or else a few malicious clicks and your livelihood is hanging in the air.

wisdomtool, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  14. Tom_WebostingUK LTD

Tom_WebostingUK LTD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to generate good amount of traffic on your blog. This can happen only if you have quality content on your blog. Adsense can help you to make some money.

Tom_WebostingUK LTD, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  15. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

Actually, adcents is the easiest method, anything more difficult than adcents is really tough!

Good Luck,
    Commoner

Commoner, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  16. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the niche of your blog and how many visitors.
    You could try infolinks or cpa offers..

ChrisBa, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  17. RobertMcCune

RobertMcCune Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As long as your blog has a good bit of viewers etc, your best interest is to privately sell advertisements, and get sponsored posts etc. I'd recommend starting with a free advertisement in a community to show how active your blog is, word of mouth is a very effective way to make money with things such as a blog.

RobertMcCune, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  18. Muzikayise

Muzikayise Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to know how to make your first $20 online in the next 24hrs and all you have to do is post a simple status update on your facebook, blog or foward an email…

Just drop me a message il IMMIDEATLEY send you all the details

I am willing to help people like me and you who are struggling to make a decent income online, so don’t be left out in this amazing life changing opportunity inbox me now and start earning. Oh and before I forget I made my first $20 in less than 24 hours after I started.

Muzikayise, Apr 9, 2014 IP