1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi everyone from US. Can we make a deal?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hung Tran, Feb 15, 2017.

Hi every body!
    Glad to be here.
    I have some experience in Digital Marketing and Wordpress coding (I'm Digital Marketing Manager for a pharma company). Maybe it help for beginners.
    And here is my problem:
    I'm from non-native English-speaking country, so I'm talking English so terrible.
    So if you have good skill at English (US English), you have free time, and want to make friend, or learn something, can we make a deal?
    I will talk everything I know, training you by the way you want.
    I only want talk to someone who help my English.
    Thank you! Sorry for wasting your time.
    Inbox me if you are interested

Hung Tran, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  2. Jayso06

Jayso06 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there Hung Tran, I'm new here, and I'm also for non-native English speaking country. But I can say that I'm not that terrible in English, but I'm not saying that I'm fluent, maybe intermediate. You can search on Google or watch some tutorial on YouTube on how to improve your English, but if you really want to talk to someone you can inbox me then. :)

Jayso06, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  3. GraSya32

GraSya32 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome to DP!
    I am also from a non-English country. I believe that everyone is welcome here regardless of whether you're good at speaking English or not. For as long as you can communicate using the language and follow the rules set by the site, people here are okay with that.

GraSya32, Feb 18, 2017 IP