1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ricardogeek, Oct 1, 2015.

Hello!
    My name is Ricardo, A.K.A ricardogeek, I speak english and spanish and I'm looking for a new forum where to post my stuffz.

Usually what I do in forums like this, is make experiments with advertising channels and techniques, and unveil the ugly truth about them, with names, facts and numbers. This is new to me, just had a few posts on warriorforum but I guess people don't like when someone posts raw facts and numbers that happens to be true, and got a bulk of posts deleted with no further explanation. I hope to encounter in digital point forums a better, honest comunity which gives constructive opinions to my posts.

Im eager to start posting the truth by trial and error, what works and what don't by my own experience.

Let's have fun!

ricardogeek, Oct 1, 2015 IP
    JohnScott likes this.
  2. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome Ricardo! I hope you find everything you're looking for here at DigitalPoint and I look forward to reading your posts!

Iseult

WPCarer, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP, Ricardo. :)

JohnScott, Oct 2, 2015 IP