1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi all - Info about CPM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by IsaacM, Sep 13, 2016.

Hi all, until recently I was working in affiliate marketing for US personal finance offers. I am now moving to working in providing traffic on a CPM basis. I am keen to learn the difference between a vertical that works on CPM as opposed to CPC, CPL or CPA that I am used to. What makes a vertical profitable with CPM and what doesn't? All and any direction, advice or feedback will be much appreciated. TIA

IsaacM, Sep 13, 2016 IP
  2. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the more traffic you can deliver, the more money you can make in CPM basis, also traffic GEO plays main rules, the highest paying traffic is the one that come from US/CA and West Europe and sometimes other countries

Popups and Popunders considered the most paying type of CPM ads, while banners cpm rate is often very low
    different ad networks perform better or worse for same traffic so you have to try this and that untill you find the one or maybe more ad networks that suit you the best

A.G, Sep 13, 2016 IP
  3. IsaacM

IsaacM Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi A.G. Thank you for you reply and for that info.

IsaacM, Sep 18, 2016 IP
    A.G likes this.