1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey, Twitter guys...

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2014.

First: You should have a Back to Top option. I am glad Twitter has infinite scroll, but what if I do not want to scroll infinitely back to the top? Yes, it has the Home link, but having a back to top option would make my browsing experience better, easier.

Second: Don't show old, abandoned profiles in your Who to Follow or your searches. For crying out loud, some profiles have the last tweet dated back to 4-5 years ago, yet they are still being shown everywhere. I only want to see profiles with recent tweets (no more than a couple weeks old).

Third: Can you guys come up with a system that will find and ban fake profiles? They are useless and annoying. And they are everywhere. I know it's a tough one. You should come up with your own Twitter Panda that will help you spot and remove fake profiles. Or just having something like a text message to cell phone verification process on sign up would significantly reduce the amount of fake profiles being created. (Allowing only 2-3 profiles total per any cell phone #).

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2014 IP