1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey, looking for feedback on an idea simplifying e-commerce analytics

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Franklin8989, Dec 20, 2018.

I’ve been asked by a lot of my friends to help them understand their google analytics data and simplify it into something more actionable. In one case, I just ended up making a little report for them, pic below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was thinking about turning this into a product where you could just hook up your google analytics and it would give you this report. Would that be helpful?

Or is this something you already do yourself? And if it would be helpful, what kind of reports would you be interested in? What would you want to better understand?

Any other feedback would be great, thank you.

Franklin8989, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would imagine the information that needs to be seen will be different for everyone. This info is easy to access in Analytics.. It's just that less than tech savvy or lazy people find it hard to locate... I'm not sure if you have a product to offer yet... you would most likely have to build a LOT of reports for it to cover everyones tastes then the same people will get lost finding the info.

NetStar, Dec 20, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.