1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey i am new here..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ishan9, Mar 15, 2014.

hey i am new to this forums. this is my first thread. I am looking to learn SEO.

ishan9, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  2. msg65

msg65 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good content
    Well-structured site that is easy to navigate
    Diverse backlinks from a variety of sources
    Varied anchor text
    Consistent, natural looking velocity
    Avoid all the "tricks"

msg65, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  3. Eddie Phillips

Eddie Phillips Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty new also. The other day someone in a forum recommended a SEO site called, seoinpractice.com. It's a free online SEO book book that looks very good. Here's a quote from the author:

"Here's the underlying principle of this book: the main thing of SEO is practice. Yeah, learning SEO makes you smart — but doing SEO drives your site up. With this guide, you'll be learning and doing SEO from the very first minute, and see how exactly you'll take your site to the top of Search Engines, where the sweetest spot is.

I've been discovering all tricky web promotion techniques for many years. Several years ago I put them all in the SEO in Practice guide and I'm glad it turned out to be very useful to most readers, just like I hoped."

I think it may help you a lot!

Cheers from Eddie P

Eddie Phillips, Mar 15, 2014 IP