1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey again, want to talk about small business security

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bertham.jhones, Aug 28, 2019.

I have a small business with 8 more people. We had cyber attack which ended in data leakage... So, now we want to be extra secured and not only use NordVPN Teams, but add password manager and security extensions. Any suggestions about these?

bertham.jhones, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  2. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about the cyber attack. Did you find out how you managed to get infected?

It would be wise to have a “security meeting” with all of your staff members to help better their knowledge of cyber attacks and other security issues. There are so many ways you can get targeted these days so it’s vital to be on top of all this stuff.

I run an amazon FBA business on the side and the amount of extremely believable phishing emails I receive is very troubling. 9/10 people would fall for these phishing emails because they are very believable. I almost fell for it one time until I double checked the URL ad realised I was almost phished.

Stay safe!

Sphor, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  3. reesejm

reesejm Peon

Best Answers:
    Bitwarden would be good. 10 dollars a year, and its open sourced.

reesejm, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  4. bertham.jhones

bertham.jhones Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for answers. Came to conclusion to hire a professional IT guy, which will help us with security tools. Did this decision after reading few good articles like this one: https://medium.com/@benjamindepf/why-outsource-business-vpn-ad3078af7e7b?sk=624f460126f17359425f9b297f9fac8b

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    bertham.jhones, Sep 20, 2019 IP