1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hexpress Healthcare Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Google' started by Jay_Marsh, Jun 1, 2010.

Hello Everyone,

This is Jay Marsh, Manager at Hexpress Healthcare Affiliate Network.

With a high market share, spanning several markets – including those of the US, UK and Europe, we have been able to place ourselves at the forefront of this profitable sector. By becoming a member of this exciting new program you will not only gain access to all of our established brands, but also to our extensive industry knowledge which can be utilized to maximize conversion rates. In addition to our expansive reach and industry standing, we also boast some of the highest order values within the pharmaceutical market with an average sales value of 200 GBP.

We have recently launched our new Affiliate Network with creative banners, XML date feed and many more.

I'm looking forward for your feedback to improve our Network.

Jay_Marsh, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. candid

candid Peon

Best Answers:
    I find this quite interesting as I also belong to this industry .Checked your website and liked it .Exactly what kind of feedback are you looking for ?If you could brief us a bit on this.

candid, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  3. Jay_Marsh

Jay_Marsh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

First I would like to thank you for visiting Hexpress.

We would like to know few feedback from experts from Healthcare and Lifestyle medication niche, how this network will be more beneficial for internet marketers in prospect to affiliates, cause the major driving force behind such business model is how well you help your business stakeholders, we are providing affiliate support for major European languages but still face little problem to understand their requirements in terms of promotions.

Thanks

4. birja

birja Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! I would like to register with you program, but my website isn't ready yet.

birja, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  5. Jay_Marsh

Jay_Marsh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Birja,

I am very glad to heard that you are very much interested to join Hexpress Health care Affiliate Network, thank you very much indeed.

For your kind information, Hexpress will provide ready-made templates to our affiliates on their special request, after reviewing their domain name and promotional ability.
    It's my kind request to you, kindly signup with Hexpress Health care Affiliate Network, and complete the formalities as soon as possible. Do not forget to mention Digital Point reference while sign up our program.

Hexpress will clear all digital point member's affiliate application instantly, we firmly believe and trust on DP's members reliability. As an added incentive, we would like to offer Digital point members a £25 bonus on their first commission payout.

I look forward to working closely with you in the future.