1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Here to help and learn

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Serial Scraper, Oct 28, 2020.

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit of a weekend warrior when it comes to SEO and I am happy to share what I know.
    Also, from what I have read so far, I can learn a lot from you all here.

Cheers
    Ben
    AKA Serial Scraper

Serial Scraper, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's all this talk about SEO being dead. Some believe that it is a waste of time and then there are some that say it'll never be dead. Me, personally, I believe SEO has been dead for a long time (it started to die when the first Panda was released back in 2011). When I do a search, the top sites in virtually every search query are not search engine optimized, on the contrary, some of them are the least optimized. Call me crazy, but it seems like the big G does not really care about how well optimized a site is, all it cares about is content. But even content by itself is not a panacea to a higher ranking. It's: content + domain name popularity + domain name age + whatever else that made the search bot fetch that site at that particular moment. Just want to hear your thoughts on that.

qwikad.com, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Welcome!

Always good to have new members from down under.

sarahk, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  4. Serial Scraper

Serial Scraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you :)

Serial Scraper, Oct 29, 2020 IP