1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Here Reasons for Blogging Anymously

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Ironman35, Feb 15, 2017.

Hello thee digital pointers :)

I have a question to you all experts masters genius bloggers to tell me If I could be successful blogging about diets, exercise, cooking, fashion using a penpal and not posting pictures of myself.

Thank you!

Ironman35, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Makes no difference if you're not an expert in any of those fields. Just think about it, let's say you're an expert in dieting or exercising. Having a picture with credentials next to it (i.e. A Doctor of Physical Therapy) can make a huge difference how your articles will be perceived.

qwikad.com, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  3. Ironman35

Ironman35 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. What are you are saying is that even though I am actually an expert on all those areas mentioned on my post not disclosing my real identity is a recipe for failure?

Ironman35, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  4. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people want to feel a personal connection to the blogger, hence why having a picture of yourself is often advised. It helps to build trust with the reader, which is important if you want to prove your expertise.

speel00, Feb 24, 2017 IP