1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hentai.ro

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by metaxom, Oct 17, 2006.

Just another hentai domain name. I know the extension does not say a lot but I know is not a bad name. I just your opinion since I am very new to this.

Thank you in advance.

metaxom, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  2. metaxom

metaxom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Come on guys, any opinions? Anybody having more experience than I do in country TLDs and sales? I got an offer for the domain and I do not know what to do.

metaxom, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  3. Oogles

Oogles Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is no doubt going to be popular with Romanian hentai fans provided that you do to it something other than simply sedoparking it. Try putting up some content with proper keywords (hentai, pics etc) in meta tags and on the pages. Because it's .ro, the site has poor chances of showing up in the top results elsewhere, but in Google.ro it has a serious potential since it's a very popular word.

Oogles, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  4. WayneC

WayneC Peon

Best Answers:
    think its good if your animeing to Aim For Hentai

But Bear In Mind That Thow Hentai is a Populer Thing You Must Lurn That Thares Difrent Areas In Hentai What area you Planing For ie is it exstreman ie a anything gos Type or is it the light side ware thare no blod vor gor Vilont

WayneC, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  5. X_GuardiaN_X

X_GuardiaN_X Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a pretty good name, but I'm afraid my appraisal on this one would be too random as I really have no idea!

X_GuardiaN_X, Jan 17, 2007 IP