1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Helped a friend increase her website traffic via organic search. Here's my advice for similar people

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sujan Deswal, May 6, 2015.

I know this is something everyone struggles with. It took me 2 years and 3 months of screwing up and restructuring strategies to finally understand what has better odds of working on search engines and what doesn't (there is no expert on earth who can definitely tell you how to rank for Google but we all know via experience how to reach the sweet spot)

Below I've broadly outlined the strategies that you need to rope in to increase website traffic. Just remember - to successfully drive more traffic is not possible by just one of these tips. You have to include each and everyone of them to make sure that you will successfully rank on the first page (and even the first 3 results)

Here are my 10 tips -
    1) Make your blog and website truly search engine optimized
    2) Write valuable content around keywords
    3) Frequency of content
    4) Increase session duration and decrease bounce rate
    5) Increase what is working and cut off what it isn’t
    6) Make your posts and articles search engine optimized
    7) Email marketing
    8) Distribution
    9) Backlinking
    10) Steer clear of unethical methods to increase website traffic
    Bonus – 11) Give it time, don’t go too hard on yourself, play the long game

Also, In the post I have tried my best to not spoon-feed you. Not because I enjoy being a dick but because that is the only and only way you will really learn the process.

Here's the link to the post - http://www.adpushup.com/blog/increase-website-traffic-from-organic-search/

Sujan Deswal, May 6, 2015 IP
  2. Alex.p

Alex.p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What you think about social media sharing?? Isn't it helpful?

Alex.p, May 6, 2015 IP
  3. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, yo are going with perfect advice

meethi jain, May 6, 2015 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, every SEO have their different technique and lots of depend on your website theme and business aria I mean local on international, always check your site direction where its moving don't do copy paste kind of work and don't copy your competitor, try to create your own strategy and take help from forum like this and focus on on page more then off page.

Aryans, May 6, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Organic search is not only the source of traffic we can explore different platforms to establish our website for the targeted audience.

KylieSweet, May 6, 2015 IP
  6. Sujan Deswal

Sujan Deswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is. Social media is one of the best ways to drive huge traffic but it is not so easy as people think. You have to be ready to invest some money and do a lot of leg work before you can start seeing results. But the results justify the hard work put in. Viperchill wrote an amazing post about it -
    http://www.viperchill.com/1000-facebook-guide/

Sujan Deswal, May 15, 2015 IP
  7. Sujan Deswal

Sujan Deswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course we can. I simply shared one of the ways to do that. Social media, referrals etc are great ways too :)

Sujan Deswal, May 15, 2015 IP