1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by darkar12, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Alright, I know what I will hear a lot right now and thats this,

"One iTrader doesn't matter, just give him one"

Well, one iTrader does matter when you only had one iTrader to begin with...

The guy that left me a negative iTrader has made it perfectly clear he is lieing, how do I know?

He states that I crashed the server, then says he is waiting to hear from the datacenter on why the server crashed. He just used that as an excuse to give me a negative iTrader since I gave him one.

The reason I gave him one is this...He gave me a vps on a sponsorship deal and I had it for two days, 95% downtime..When it went down it took him all day to fix and then it went down immediatly after he gave me it back..And he never fixed anything I asked him to like open ports, fix a firewall or anything...

And finally HE canceled the agreement in a PM and I told him I would leave him negative iTrader if he did that, I was willing to go along and see if he could get this fixed but he canceled so I left a negative iTrader for a reason.

I send a PM to the mods asking what to do, who to report it to and I simply get a reply saying "Mods don't deal with iTrader"

So where can I report this? Who do I talked to? How long iwll it take? :confused:

darkar12, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can write about him in the General Chat section. You can go to any one of the many Scams on DP sites and make a report. You can post a review of his services inside of the exact deal thread you participated in and you can link it in your itrader. You can ask for a refund....

You could put him on ignore, file a dispute with your payment processor....

Moderators do not have access to alter iTrader. Admin does, but only will do it if it is a blantant misrepresentation or a scheming of the system. Usually this falls in the category of duplicate accounts, or accidental iTrader...

Karen May Jones, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  3. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    There would be no outcome by posting in this section.
    Moderators can't alter iTraders. Admins don't want to do that. The sender can do that for a time of 8 hours.

Leave it as it is(as you cannot do anything). End of Story.

inworx, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.