1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Bing' started by LauraBlackburn, Aug 22, 2014.

Hi All,

I'm really hoping someone will be able to help me! I am trying to set p an account with Bing and it's proving to be a total nightmare!

I have tried speaking to Bing via the online chat and over the phone and everytime I have done so it has been one of the most frustrating experiences! I contact them to ask how to do something then I end up having to explain how the system can work and being told to wait for them to speak to someone else about it then hearing nothing back.
    SEMrush
    Finding the whole interface ridiculously bad to use and this service has just topped it off!!

Anyway!

My questions are:

1. I have set up two different goals in the Campaign Analytics section - I want to be able to see within the conversion section of the interface which conversions are which goals? I can find no way of doing this and the bing staff seemed baffled by the request also.

2. I originally set up my ads with utm tag in the destination URLS's - however I then noticed that there was a section in the Accounts section (random?!!!!) where you can enable Bing to add these tags automatically for you. I have since gone back and changed all my URL's to just the standard URL of my website then gone back and enabled this feature - will this mean that my URL's will be updated?

Any help anyone can offer me would be greatly appreciated - I am really struggling with this - been using AdWords for over 7 years and am shocked at how poor Bing's interface and process is for their version.

Thanks so much,
    Laura

LauraBlackburn, Aug 22, 2014 IP
    SEMrush