1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mithun2h, Nov 3, 2008.

In my adsense acc i have not got optimization tips for nov 2008, i have earned 80$ will my acc be banned......?
    SEMrush

mithun2h, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    SEMrush
  2. ganeshkgiri

ganeshkgiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    no you will not band

ganeshkgiri, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  3. Mike_Benner

Mike_Benner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

As said above that is not a "sign" that you will be banned. In fact, the only thing that usually gets your banned without previous warnings is fraud clicks. Optimization tips usually are about positioning of your ads. I personally have received warning mails from adsense telling me that my ads are missplaced and are violating TOS. After working on the position of the ads for 2 weeks (I must have sent them about 5 mails asking them if it's ok to place them there? how about there? ... etc) I've finally found a spot that complied to their TOS.

As for optimization tips, those might be manually submitted by someone (and whom reviews sites at random, so some months might skip yours), or automatically sent each month if your CTR/income gets too low ;)

Mike_Benner, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  4. coloriteman

coloriteman Peon

Best Answers:
    Instant banning will be there for fraud clickers ..Otherwise most probably you will get some warning emails

coloriteman, Nov 4, 2008 IP