1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Relationship- Relationship Problems and Advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mreb1010, Feb 11, 2010.

What do you consider the biggest problem you have overcome in your current relationship? The problem I am currently facing is that my fiance and I are getting married in October. He wants to have a child and I don't. I have been very honest about this with him. He says he is OK with it (We each have one child from previous relationships) and I am very content with that. I just wonder if this is going to become an issue in the future. I honestly think that he thinks I will change my mind and I seriously doubt that I will. I had a child at a young age. She is getting ready to turn 12 this year and I definately know that I don't want to start over again at the baby/diaper change.
    What has been your biggest challenge and what advice would you give people on getting past that relationship challenge and making the relationship work?

mreb1010, Feb 11, 2010 IP