1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with ProfitMag theme

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by pianogirl, Jan 24, 2015.

Hello,

I'm a complete website novice but have just created a website and am using the ProfitMag theme. It's a news website.

However, I have no idea how to get rid of all the pictures and text that is already on there. I've spent ages browsing the dashboard trying to find a way, but I can't seem to find a way.

Please help!!

pianogirl, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you simply installed the sample data. If you want to drop me a link real fast I can tell you what to do.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  3. Dan Williams

Dan Williams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm exactly the same with the website I'm creating. Is anyone able to help with this issue?

Thanks

Dan Williams, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There was nothing to fix really. The theme is a bit of a mess though. Not real intuitive stuff. If you want to drop me a pm I can help real fast. The OP didn't want to grant me actual access to the site so I had to install it locally. It has since been deleted. I just need to take a quick look at it and I can tell you what to do.

N.

Nigel Lew, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  5. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel was really helpful with the theme. Basically, the more content you put on, it should sort itself out. Are you using ProfitMag, Dan?

pianogirl, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  6. Dan Williams

Dan Williams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Been speaking with Nigel via Inbox who has helped with the issue. I'm looking to use ProfitMag for my site, currently running it on WordPress but there's elements of it that I was slightly unsure about as to how I can get them to how I want them to be. Should all be resolved soon though!

Dan Williams, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  7. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only problem I have left with it now is the fact that it won't show text when I add pages. I can write hundreds of words and it won't display when I publish the page.

pianogirl, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  8. Anshul Kumar

Anshul Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi.. Can anyone help me in working with ProfitMag Wordpress theme... I am not able to work with the images which are bydefault in the theme..

Anshul Kumar, Aug 2, 2015 IP