1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with preg_match_all

Discussion in 'PHP' started by yfs1, Jun 4, 2005.

I'm Looking for someone with experience with preg_match_all

Basically I have it working to convert text to live links 95% of the time but every so often I get a url that I didn't think about which it doesn't work with. They aren't standard url's so if someone is really comfortable with this type of coding, please PM me and we can work something out. To someone with a lot of experience, it would probably be 5 minutes work.

Alternatively,
    If you already have one that encompasses just about every url combination, I would also be interested in that (Google searches didn't provide it)
    SEMrush
    Thanks

yfs1, Jun 4, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the PMs. I think I have everything sorted now. Although this thread is pretty much closed as far as the original enquiry, feel free to post if you do a lot of PHP work.

I'm always looking for people on an issue by issue basis so I amy just reference back to this thread ;)

yfs1, Jun 4, 2005 IP