1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with phpBB Code

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by yfs1, May 24, 2006.

1. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    That's the one. When I found out about it, i kicked myself for pissing around for so long. I use it almost daily now. Synching your live code with your dev code etc. it's INVALUABLE!

If I only had one advice for webmasters, Scootersoft's Beyond Compare is it. I'd happily have paid $1000 for it because of the time it saved me. And a lot of trouble. HIGHLY recommended, really and truly a must-have in a webmaster's toolkit.

T0PS3O, May 25, 2006 IP
  2. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Sounds great. I've downloaded it and will give it a whirl. :)

I see it's also endorsed by Steve Gibson

(apologies for hijacking the thread, yfs1 :eek: )

mcfox, May 25, 2006 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    That was a good hijack ;) I am going to look into using that although previously it wasn't an issue as instead of backing up every day, I just didn't make mistakes :D

As a side note, in the end I just reinstalled phpBB...It gave me a chance to dump some of the less then stellar Mods and get the forum loading faster. I did get a helpful PM from a member here who is a phpBB whiz and although I couldn't pay them to fix this (seeing as how its already fixed), I did add them to the Rolodex for future phpBB work

Thanks All!

yfs1, May 26, 2006 IP