1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with listing for a keyword

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by costa blanca, Mar 4, 2007.

Hi i really need some help.
    I have been trying for months to get listed for the keyword "holiday rentals"
    I know it is a really hard one to get but i have seemed to do allright with other difficult keywords.
    I think i have optimised my site well enough for this keyword http://www.costa-blancarentals.com and when i submit to directories i allways use the keyword "holiday rentals" in my title and in my description,
    But i don't seem to be getting anywhere, Can anyone help me with this problem.

costa blanca, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  2. seoperson

seoperson Peon

Best Answers:
    i think u can modify ur title a little bit. don't use any words that are not advisable like an and u can first put holiday rentals in ur title first and the company name at somewhat later.
    Also use some variations in ur submissions , u can use other keywords also.

u should also submit ur site in article directories,press releases,blogs,forums to build backlinks.

This is only my suggestion.Please don't take it otherwise if u do not like what i said.

seoperson, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  3. Janna122003

Janna122003 Banned

Best Answers:
    Use keyword suggestion tool. Target a keyword that is not too competitive but not less competitive.

Janna122003, Mar 5, 2007 IP
  4. dam_sid

dam_sid Banned

Best Answers:
    try to concentrate on Off page optimization alot.

dam_sid, Mar 5, 2007 IP