1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with html scripts for a potential website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Hexane, Jul 12, 2006.

In the near future I may need some help with designing form elements for my website. The graphics, layout, text, etc. will be designed by someone else. I do need someone with experience in form elements and php. The website will be akin to facebook and myspace as far as neccessary functions go. This means I will need that every field on a member's page can be edited/updated at will by a member the updated version of the profile will then be posted, I need a search option which will allow to look through other profiles. I need coding that will allow users to log in and upload content and need to let people join/accept other profiles and look up their friends or groups. Once again pretty much like myspace but much more limited in the options and scope. Let me know what the price range may be for coding job like this.

Once again all the graphics, text, creative design and layout will be done by someone else. I just need the basic code for functions of the site.

If you know of any website or company or an individual that can help me with that I would appreciate it. However, my finances are limited thus I'm looking for the lowest offer. PM me or post a reply.

Thanks

Hexane, Jul 12, 2006 IP