1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with getting this aligned right.

Discussion in 'CSS' started by ScottDB, Feb 6, 2012.

Hi, I am using the lfm affiliate script. I have placed the html into the admin page editor for the members pages but the default page is narower than the page that I am trying to put in. So when I put the page in it doesn't line up with the header and menue which are handled by the lfm script. I cant seem to figure out how to line it up. Every time I try to widen the page it just keeps going further to the left. I looked all over the css for this and cant figure it out. The forum for this script is dead. Can someone look at it with firebug or something and see if you can tell me how to get the two lined up?

You can see what I am trying to do at http://browserteams.us. Then log in with user1 and password user1. I am trying to get the members page to look like the home page that you see when you first go to the site.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ScottDB, Feb 6, 2012 IP