1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Free PSD Mockups

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Josef Montane, Sep 11, 2020.

In the years of constantly searching for free mockups for my pitching and presentations (I wish I could afford the paid ones but alas!) I've compiled my personal library of the best templates and links to those sources that always have a good option. You have to show the clients the realistic image of your future work. And creating a custom mockup for each project take too much time.
    Today, working on my pitches is easy and fast. I wish I had such a ready-to-use selection at the start of my freelancing days.

So, here are some of the resources I use. I know how helpful it can be to have free templates at hand!
    1. I mostly work with books, magazines, and blogs, so this selection is the best for this sphere - Format selection. This resource offers more than 150 free creative and realistic templates I'm using daily.
    2. The second top resource I'm using regularly is Mockups-Design. There's a mix of free and premium templates, so you have to check the license first
    My last source is my own mini-library. Creating templates in Photoshop is not an easy task, but custom mockups offer a better chance to stand out. No need to make a unique design each time, create a couple of template to suit your line of work.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    Josef Montane, Sep 11, 2020 IP
  2. iDesignLogo

iDesignLogo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Me too I used free download mockups it's easy without taking too much time.

iDesignLogo, Sep 11, 2020 IP
  3. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Actually creating mockups is not a hard task at all, it may become tedious it depends on the kind of the mockup you want to craft. But still, free mockups are the main go-to, it's just nice to save some time rather than creating them from scratch, like you've said just check the license!

Ayoub benali01, Sep 11, 2020 IP