1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with DRS Ardent credit services

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by martha123, Oct 6, 2019.

Good evening guys I’m after a little help please. I’ve posted a few times in the motoring forum and had some great advice from there.

Now the car finance company has instructed debt collectors to try and recover an alleged outstanding balance related to a voluntary termination. This section may be more appropriate for me to ask advice related to the debt side. I just want to know the best way to play things please? Do I have to reply to these guys or Can I comfortably ignore them? Is this just scare tactics or do these guys have any authority?

I currently have reported the finance company to the FOS and is being looked at so as far as I’m concerned until I hear from them no third party should be involved, is that correct?

martha123, Oct 6, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In the US, depending on the debt amount, people tend to ignore debt collectors (their letters that is). It's not how it should be, of course, but since there are no debtors' prisons here people do whatever they feel like when it comes to their debt.

In some countries collectors come in person and can get violent with debtors taking what they can from them if they are unable to repay their debt.

What country are you in?

qwikad.com, Oct 6, 2019 IP