1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help with divs that went down

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RED29, Jun 13, 2014.

help with divs
    hello!

i have Problem with two dives apdiv5 and apdiv6 They went down (i think I deleted someting i don't no what)
    sending files
    http://codepen.io/anon/pen/cdGnA
    http://i59.tinypic.com/2ew1u7t.jpg

thanks galia

RED29, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, first off before I even look at the code, if you have DIV with such uselessly vague ID's or classes as "apdiv5" and "apdiv6" - can I assume you've got rubbish markup vomited up by some garbage WYSIWYG or are using some pointless framework garbage?

Of course, looking at your codepen I see the telltales of the fat bloated garbage known as Dreamweaver, like that stupid malfing mm_swap scripting idiocy doing CSS' job, a relative lack of separation of presentation from content, gibberish markup in your CSS and JS clips, tables for layout, tags that NEVER had any business being used on a website like MARQUEE (with a paragraph around it for christmas only knows what), gibberish use of a H4... and I suspect images for what should be styled plaintext and/or images that are too big to have any business on a website in the first place!

My advice, throw ALL of that garbage away, and start over taking the time to learn how to use HTML properly FIRST, without some fat bloated WYSIWYG bull like Dreamweaver involved. It is such a laundry-list of how not to build a website, you have NOTHING there even worth TRYING to salvage.

deathshadow, Jun 14, 2014 IP