1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with creating a search engine for Photoshop related tutorials and guides

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Josh Feldman, Jan 28, 2017.

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to say that you have an amazing community here - I've been reading some of the posts here and it's a great place for all levels.

Secondly, I wanted to ask a few questions, which will help us a lot with an initiative we are now working on.

My team and I, from London, are developing a search engine that will gather all of the best Photoshop learning resources on the web, into one place and will have quite advanced filtering and sorting options.

We are now in the research stage (did some development too...), and would LOVE to hear you opinions, thoughts and recommendations for making it 100% perfect for all.

It would be extremely helpful for us if you could write down several of the best online resources for learning Photoshop and also, what do you think would be useful to have in the search engine?
    Sorting options, filters for the results, etc...

We will sure update you on any development when there will be [​IMG]

I can't thank you enough for helping, much appreciated!

Josh Feldman, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. akhileshbc

akhileshbc Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, its a good initiative.

If you are going to copy the articles from other websites, then it could land you in trouble. Because some websites(or companies) tend to move legal when they see such behavior.
    So its best to get permission from the original author of the article or the copyright owner, before you copy the contents of the article.

Best wishes

akhileshbc, May 20, 2017 IP