1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with ASP code.

Discussion in 'C#' started by mcgendraft, Dec 28, 2011.

I am very novice when it comes to programming
    , but I am employed with the task of getting an ASP website running. I have been able to overcome several obstacles, but I cannot figure this part out.

I need to know if these paths are causing an error, as this was coded in a different environment and the drive letter 'E' does not exist here, which I imagine they are attributing to some errors, and where can I find the code to modify or remark them out??
    This is the error I receive:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\******\index.aspx Line: 8

Stack Trace:
    [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    US.SqlHelper.SqlHelper.get__connectionString() in E:\2011项目_LXZ\春风动力项目\春风动力\开发\trunk\CFMT\Source\US. SqlHelper\SqlHelper.cs:19
    US.SqlHelper.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQueryFormSql(String sql
    ) in E:\2011项目_LXZ\春风动力项目\春风动力\开发\trunk\CFMT\Source\US. SqlHelper\SqlHelper.cs:190
    US.CMS.Setting.SettingBase.GetSettings() in E:\项目\春风动力\开发\trunk\CFMT\Source\US.CMS\Setting\Set tingBase.cs:84
    US.CMS.Setting.SettingBase.Load() in E:\项目\春风动力\开发\trunk\CFMT\Source\US.CMS\Setting\Set tingBase.cs:22
    US.CMS.Setting.Basic..ctor() in E:\项目\春风动力\开发\trunk\CFMT\Source\US.CMS\Setting\Bas ic.cs:43
    US.CMS.Setting.Basic.get_Instance() in E:\项目\春风动力\开发\trunk\CFMT\Source\US.CMS\Setting\Bas ic.cs:23
    ASP.index_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\******\index.aspx:8
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlT extWriter writer, ICollection children) +114
    System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +37
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4239

Source Error:
    Line 6: <head>
    Line 7: <title>
    Line 8: <%=
    US.CMS.Setting.Basic.Instance.Title
    %></title>
    Line 9: <meta name="keywords" content="<%=US.CMS.Setting.Basic.Instance.Keywords%>" />
    Line 10: <meta name="description" content="<%=US.CMS.Setting.Basic.Instance.Description%>" />

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

mcgendraft, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  2. nepid7

nepid7 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi , Are you wiling to pay for it, if yes then let me know.

nepid7, Dec 28, 2011 IP