Help with Article writing !

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by nufcfan, Aug 5, 2012.

Hi i have recently got back into website ownership after a few years lay off and bought a couple of sites this week, now as im starting to look into seo etc theres things that are done today that were nt done a few years back, such as article writing now i have a rough idea how this works but don t fully understand A) What to write B) how much to write C)Where to post it D)do i add my sites url if so how many times. also how many do i have to do to notice a change in traffic etc..
    ps the site in question is a classified ads site.

nufcfan, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  2. GuruVoodoo

GuruVoodoo Member

Best Answers:
    You'll want to research that market really. Once you figure out what keywords you need to be hitting then find some relevant sites where you can post the article, I suggest you write it or find somebody who knows your target market/industry fairly well.

You don't need to add the url into the article, instead hyperlink it from a keyword placed inside the article. There are a couple 'schools of thought' on how many links as well as trusted internal and external links to accompany your link in order to have things appear natural. You should be looking for 400+ I'd say per article too.

As for how many, it would be determined by the competition with 'classified ads', so guess you'll want to keep putting them out there until you notice a difference. In about 3 months time you don't see change I'd review your strategy.

GuruVoodoo, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  3. FastProContent

FastProContent Peon

Best Answers:
    I just found out of a guy who earned much from Google Adsense sites by posting articles as pages instead of posts.

FastProContent, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  4. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could always pay someone else to do it for you! That's the way to get thing's done against the big guy's online.

tac88, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  5. seo cheap seller

seo cheap seller Peon

Best Answers:
    you should use article writing soft wear still allow the article content to be fresh and original. Soft wear tools should enhance and enable articles writer's creativity.

seo cheap seller, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  6. guttin

guttin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that you should outsource

guttin, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  7. rythemtheme

rythemtheme Peon

Best Answers:
    rythemtheme, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  8. Legacy1

Legacy1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, try going to google and using their keywords tool. Find out what people are typing into the search engines and write articles based on what people in your niche are searching for. This way, you know there are people out there typing in these exact terms or phrases and you'll also know what keywords and phrases to optimize your site for.

For example, if you have a site about dog training, and you do a search using Google's keyword tool (or anyone keyword tool) you may find things like:

1. how to train a dog
    2. best dog training methods
    3. clicker training (it's a form of dog training)
    4. how to house train a puppy.

and so on.

Now you have some ideas for articles. Just type in whatever your niche is and see what comes up. I'm sure you'll have plenty of ideas based on the keywords given when you do a search.

Legacy1, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  9. ANURAG1993DWIVEDI

ANURAG1993DWIVEDI Active Member

Best Answers:
    sir, i have read the above paragraph. if you need help for article writing so i can help you as your price. thank you

ANURAG1993DWIVEDI, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  10. TechWombat

TechWombat Member

Best Answers:
    GuruVoodoo and Legacy1 have given you some great advice, so I'd recommend listening to them.

Otherwise, I would also suggest you Google "web content writing freelance beginners guide" and check out an article or two on InfoBarrel.

They will get you up to speed on the basics of writing your own content with SEO in mind (not all the technical stuff, just what's great to know).

TechWombat, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  11. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    here is the tips

1. GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION
    2. PERSON AND TENSE
    3. WAFFLING
    4. ONE SIDED
    5. READABILITY AND FLOW

dom19, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  12. Rienzi

Rienzi Peon

Best Answers:
    What difference does it make?

Rienzi, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  13. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nufcfan,

This is an important question. Article writing has many facets to it like proper keyword use, subject matter, and where to share the information. You should write content that fits your expertise and, if you are growing a business, that is relevant to your niche. Though your content should be optimized for SEO, it is even more important that it be reader-friendly. Make your copy engaging so that people will want to stick around and read it. You should also be sure to upload it to article directories when appropriate. Here are some good articles on the basics of article writing and marketing:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/blog/224057
    http://www.seomoz.org/ugc/getting-down-to-basics-building-a-blog-from-the-ground-up

Hope this information helps you,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  14. dmg68

dmg68 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should hire someone to write based on your ideas

dmg68, Sep 19, 2012 IP