1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with an idea...

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Judd, Aug 10, 2006.

ok, i purchased www.theofficeedge.com. i purchased it yesterday and it already had a pr4. I have a few ideas for the site, but i would like to hear what other people think this could be made into. I am open for any ideas right now, so let me know.

-Judd

Judd, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  2. nicknick

nicknick Peon

Best Answers:
    How about a site about dirty tactics to use against fellow co-workers in order to get ahead. Could be like a kind of comedy site with articles and tips. People love that kind of work humour and it would build a lot of natural links if you develop some good content. Stuff like that always gets passed around in e-mails. Good luck with it. I like the URL. :)

nicknick, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a decent title for a comic or something... or sharing office horror stories. Or even for a consulting firm dealing with HR issues on how to get ahead. There are a lot of options really.

Jenn

jhmattern, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  4. Such Great Heights

Such Great Heights Peon

Best Answers:
    nicknick has a good idea there. office quirkyness and practical jokes (ie. classic cubcile filled with packing peanuts) bring a lot of office surfers during work hours.

I'd augment that site with affiliate links to places like thinkgeek.com because they have a great selection of cubicle/office desk type toys and gadgets. You could also add some affiliate links to office furniture if the topic was right.

Such Great Heights, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  5. Judd

Judd Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was thinking an office humor site, so you guys think it has some potential?

Judd, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  6. Pepsi Live

Pepsi Live Banned

Best Answers:
    You need to find a keyword in your niche to see if it has lots of traffic. If it does then you should start working on the site right away.

Pepsi Live, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  7. etechsupport

etechsupport Peon

Best Answers:
    Judd,

I look forward some potential especially if you create a site for "office leasing and rental guide" with that domain name.

etechsupport, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  8. Judd

Judd Active Member

Best Answers: