1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Ads and CTR, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by AlexGreene, Aug 9, 2011.

I have been using adsense for quite a while on a few sites, but I only really make any money on my 2 best sites. The first I have had for nearly a year, although the domain is much older, and this a site purely for adsense. It has been getting steady traffic of about 17,000 impressions per month, and $50 per month. Is this good? How might I improve this?
    The site can be found here = droidringtone . com

The second I started in June, but due to recent press coverage and "hype" about the niche, it is recently getting 1k-3k impressions per day. I am very happy about the traffic, but sadly it gets nearly no clicks. This month there have been 17,000 impressions so far, yet only 31 clicks and $6.70
    This is definitely very low. Is it the niche, or is there something I should do to improve the # of clicks?
    The site can be found here = pottermorehype . com

AlexGreene, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  2. sigitdamasta

sigitdamasta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please continue to try an adventure in the GoDaddy site ....
    and continue to look for a job there .....
    at least that's what my friend ....
    good luck .....:)

sigitdamasta, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  3. AlexGreene

AlexGreene Peon

Best Answers:
    That has nothing to do with this topic. What are you talking about?

AlexGreene, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  4. mrgood

mrgood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For your second potter site, the problem is lack of content. Because you don't have almost any content on your page, Adsense can not show relevant&keyword rich content, because of that your ctr is low.
    And in your first site, you have only one static page, More content ! Quality content is the King !

mrgood, Aug 10, 2011 IP