1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help wanted! Instruction for Google keywords planner

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by altteam, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear All!!!

Have read a lot about adwords and can not understand how to get a statistic for frequently query words combinations.

For example, I have an article about Product Designer Module. Product Designer query is very popular, I need to find another key word combinations for this theme. How can I do it with the help of google Adwords.

It is possible that I shouldn't use Adwords. But what should I use to detect key words combinations.

Best regards, Altteam.

altteam, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  2. Handsdown

Handsdown Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many tools to find other keyword ideas for your niche. Google Keyword planner is one of them but only gives you basic data. If you use something like keywordrevealer.com you will see similar data to keyword planner as well as much more useful info. Give them a try, both are free.

Handsdown, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  3. TipsfromTim

TipsfromTim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude,

YouTube is going to be your best friend for this.

I went over there and and found a good beginners tutorial in like 2 seconds. It's less than 5 minutes long.

Go watch this and come back with more questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnaWbQYuh4A

I'll be here when you get back :)

Tim

TipsfromTim, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  4. altteam

altteam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your help.
    Practise makes perfect! I spent some hours on cut and try method and I knew the answer on my question.
    YouTube video is good, learn new things.

altteam, Sep 19, 2014 IP