1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help wanted from tool expert (Scrapebox, Senuke)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Reminder, Oct 20, 2013.

Hello,

I own a Pc with mutiple seo tools, Scrapebox, GSA engine ranker, sick submitter etc. Now I need someone to show me how these tools work and how I can find High PR blogs to post or comment on.

Let me know if you can help me and what your hourly rate is.

Kind Regards.
    Louis

Reminder, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of videos and online tutorials, don't pay somebody to show you how to work with those tools... Also, don't forget that you should be REALLY CAREFUL while working with them... One wrong thing and you can find your website blacklisted by major Search Engines! ;)

patco, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  3. Reminder

Reminder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that. that is why I want to use it for 1 specific thing. Thanks but I find it more efficient to walk true one senario then 1000 min of video :D

Thanks for your reply

Reminder, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  4. almyty

almyty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try watching some youtube, it will teach you better than anyone here

almyty, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  5. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    A single post cannot tell u the whole ..... But always remember don't use these tools for ur money s I te ....it would hurt the ranking ....u can create many WordPress.com free blogs write an article and link back to ur money site then explode blog comment backlinks to ur wp.com blog ...this is called tired lin ilk building .....hwever i think it doesn't works much ...and i didn't use gsa ....would u plz tell the full form of gsa

Theneo, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  6. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Reminder, You're right to think that it's a better use of your time to hire out tasks like this or even pay someone to teach you. The problem is how do you know you're being taught well or getting your money's worth if you haven't been in the trenches and understand what can be done in an allotted time? It might be worth it to post a job on oDesk with specifics on what you're looking for. Good Luck.

Corestratagems, Oct 21, 2013 IP