1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help using Google Adwords to promote youtube videos

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Nandita Choudhury, May 26, 2017.

Hello, I am a publicist, work in a film company. I want to promote a movie trailer on youtube using google adwords. Those who have experience of using Google adwords, please help me. I want to promote a youtube video.

Can you provide me following information?
    1. How much it will cost me min. for each view?
    2. If a user skips an ad in skip-able ad format, youtube says they won't charge any money. But I want to know will they count any view which were skipped or they will count only views for which they have charged money.

Please provide me any more suggestions you have. So that I can start my adword campaign.

Regards,
    Nandita

Nandita Choudhury, May 26, 2017 IP
  2. mfadygreen

mfadygreen Member

Best Answers:
    Price varies for each ad, it depends on lot of factors including your target audience, and keywords you are using. So, you need to try all the keywords and keep the settings that work best for you.
    I think YouTube will still charge money for impression if your ad get shown but it will be a very small amount.

I'd say start a campaign yourself on Google AdWords and you will understand pretty fast how easy it is.

mfadygreen, May 30, 2017 IP