1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help to build a town portal

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by e-S, Sep 9, 2015.

Hey there guys i want to build a town portal that will have as features:

news from the world and from town / Blog

Ads/listings/ like in gumtree.com

Forum

What i try it till now

I paid 180$ for a script from http://web2work.ru/rukpo.html and he supposed to translate the script in english and my national language thing that him did not so i had to give up as it a lot work to do to translate this i try it to hire someone but they asked me more that i paid for the script so i had to quit this one

i would like to try now to modify/buy/setup a social script and make it work as a town portal

Anyone can recommend me some options
    Side note i try it till now some mixts of : wordpress, drupal, joomla and i did not found a best solutions

I have a IPB and WoltLab (forum scripts) licenses if this help with something

e-S, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  2. e-S

e-S Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can pay somebody that understand what i want and is welling to either translate the one that i have or build a custom one

Or if you have a viable solution to build something like this

I would like to be in Romanian

The landing page must include the news like this and look like this
    Menu
    News no1 News no2 Sidebar Box
    News no3 News no4 Sidebar Box
    Latest listings from Directory
    Latest Forum Post
    Footer & links

The users must be able share/use same details in Blog + Directory + Forum and all must work as a single site not like on WP one Directory and on IPB/VB

e-S, Sep 10, 2015 IP