1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Starting with Clickbank and other money makingwebsites

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jordany, Jan 31, 2007.

Hello,

Im am really new to this whole making money thing on the internet. I have read a bit about all these different way to make Money, with Blogs, web clicks, clickbank etc.

Basicly i am REALLY confused and would just like some help.

What is a good place to start to make money, i have a clickbank account but i dont have any idea how to use it.

thanks

jordany, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  2. dog_24

dog_24 Peon

Best Answers:
    The fastest way to make money is using Pay Per Click Advertising.

But to really start you should read some info about PPC and Clickbank.

Basically, you pick keywords, bid on them, people click on your ad, purchase the product and you get a commission. Commission - advertising costs = profit which you can reinvest later.

But since you're new, I would recommend you read a lot of forums.

It' pretty hard to start with profit in PPC. Try some free methods like classified ads and forum posts.

dog_24, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  3. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey jordany,

I hear ya! It's a confusing Internet Marketing world out there - there's so many different things! Let's examine the basics of all the different "making money online" kinds of things that people are profitable with.

First off, making money on the internet, just like in real life, generally revolves around 2 main things: People and Product. The difference is that on the internet, the Product you distribute could be anything from free articles to digital ebooks to actual merchandise - there's a wide range!

More or less though, the products are easy to come by (the "affiliate" side of things), and the traffic is harder to get. Often times if free methods of getting it don't work as intended, you can pay for it, but it may not be cheap.

You asked where is a good place to start, and I would recommend that you start with the kind of thing that you seem to already take interest in, because if you're trying to do something that you're not interested in, it will be that much harder to have success.

So, what is out there, and how does it align to your interests? Let's look at some of the fundamental "products" out there.

First off, there's the product of Knowledge, which can be information, articles, tips, personal ramblings, podcasts, vodcasts, news briefs, etc etc. If you have time and are interested in selling your Knowledge, look for an area where you naturally have a passion on a certain subject or area of interest.

Once you have your topic area, you can start a blog on it, or build a simple website with articles & Knowledge on it. Put some Adsense or other favorite CPM/CPC/CPA banners on there, and not only will you have a place to tell others about what you like, but you'll also be able to trade your knowledge for cash clicks on your ads.

Secondly, there's the product of Goods - be it DVD's on Amazon, eBooks on Clickbank, or Ringtones on MaxBounty. If you're more naturally interested in selling & marketing, this clickbank/PPC/article route could work for you, as that's the place where you can use those skills to seek out qualified buyers and direct them through your site to make a purchase.

Another factor that may determine which route you go is cash. Sometimes, but not always, the Clickbank route may take more cash, if you decide to go with PPC to advertise instead of article, forum, or classifieds marketing. If you're on a super tight budget and can't afford to take risks, you'll either need to sell Knowledge, or find a way to sell Goods without incurring a financial loss.

The best piece of advice though that I can offer is to find something that interests you, that you think would be fun, and then dig deep - study up on it, get all the tactics on it, and then dive in and go for it - and keep going for it, revising your strategy.

Too many people try to dip into everything and then before they have a chance to make bank, they turn elsewhere for the "better fix" doing something else. Just find something that interests you, and go for it - sooner or later, your diligence & persistence will pay you back and you'll start to cash in.

-T

Telmari, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  4. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How does it is called if i put lets say an ebook about how to make money or lets say keyword elite for sale, what is this category related to? cause i have tools software and ebooks in site, tootls related to seo and outgoing links, and software and all that affilate progrems i call it internet business, internter marketint and website building[cause i have some tools for that too]
    sorry for the intruption[maybe he will learn from that too]

wounded1987, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  5. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey clickbank mate, don't spread yourself. Do one thing at a tiime. For example, you can start a free blog at blogger.com and start driving traffic to it via article marketing, forum marketing and social bookmarking sites.

You can get many visitors a day by using these 3 techniques. Try one at a time, and master it.

Beware of information overload!

Franck S, Feb 1, 2007 IP