1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: Software that Separate the Vocal(Voice) In Audio File

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by foxtrot1, Jun 18, 2009.

HI,

i need some suggestion, on what software to use, that you can only get the instrumental audio from the audio file with voice on it

i am using virtual dj, but i cant figure it out how to came out with instrumental sounds only..

kindly help me,

thanks

foxtrot1, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  2. d3v1l

d3v1l Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    voval remover
    http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/audio/vremover.htm

or try this

AVS Audio Tools - This audio software suite includes full-featured digital Audio Mixer and 10 wizard-styled tools - Ringtone Maker, Mobile Uploader, Audio CD Grabber, Audio Converter, Audio Recorder, Audio CD Creator, Music Disc Creator, Clone CD/DVD, iRadio Recorder. Boost your MP3 audio collection with surround sound!Set a soundtrack as a ringtone before the movie is released!With AVS Music Mix being creative and original is outstandingly easy! It supports all major audio file formats: WAV, PCM, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR and others.

Just download it to have a try, you will love it.
    Source(s):
    http://converter.xmasdownload.net/avs-audio-tools.html

d3v1l, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  3. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    VirtualDJ does not remove vocals from your mp3's. You need Vocal Remover or something similar.

inspiroHost, May 31, 2011 IP