1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Setting up Google Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Google' started by Sam.Lewis, May 18, 2010.

Hey,
    I am working with Google to set up Google Affiliate network and I have to fill out a spread sheet for upload template stuff. They have all sorts of information I have to fill out and one of them is "Banner Tracking URL." I don't know what it is and while I am waiting on a response from google, I thought I would ask people who have used this before. I need to what it is and what form it should be in on the spreadsheet. Anyone have an answer?

Sam.Lewis, May 18, 2010 IP
  2. Sam.Lewis

Sam.Lewis Peon

Best Answers:
    Found it out! Google finally replied. It is something they will return one they have the ads.

Sam.Lewis, May 19, 2010 IP
  3. coke2k

coke2k Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it going to be a sort of clickbank/amazon/subscription based network?

coke2k, May 19, 2010 IP
  4. Sam.Lewis

Sam.Lewis Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what you mean. Sorry, I am new at all of this. I am working to help set this up with a few other people. It is a subscription network, as in we have to pay for a certain time period, but I am not sure what all the prices and time periods are.

Sam.Lewis, May 20, 2010 IP
  5. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Google business solutions and click on adsense then sign up and after some days if your website approved, go to your account and make ad code for your website ans insert it on pages of your site and start earning money from it.

haveseo, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  6. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I think google affiliate network is very difficult to deal with now due to the changing in the industry. If you are new at this you might want to start out something smaller and work your way up from there.

Justin_Dupre, Jul 5, 2010 IP