1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: SEO Tips

Discussion in 'SEO' started by UKmember, May 22, 2014.

Dear All,

I am wanting my companies website clubactivoroadcycling.com to appear on the first page of google for these two keywords/phrases (cycling tenerife & cycling in tenerife).

Can someone give me some tips on how to achieve this and what to do and what not to do.

Thanks all.

UKmember, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a pretty easy search to take down. Send some backlinks from high PR/PA/DA sport/health/fitness niche sites to your home page (but most importantly, do your due dilligence and make sure these are clean sites youre getting links from). I'm guessing that just a handful of these will get you to top 5.

But first, you need to adjust your on-page SEO. You have some weakspots. Feel free to email me and I can help sort you out.

DiggitySEO, May 22, 2014 IP
  3. Emily Stephens

Emily Stephens Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to start with branding with these two targeted keywords. This is possible by web 2.0 posting, guest blog posting. Always prefer some variation of your keywords for link building e.g. tenerife road cycling, tenerife cycling hire, etc. Then gradually start up to create community on social platform.

You can do article syndication, classifieds for locate targets, etc.

Thanks

Emily Stephens, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  4. Navneet Singh

Navneet Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

You have to create the content around your targeted keywords and do the content marketing for the same and build some quality content links. Also promote that content on Google+, as it plays a crucial role in improving search engine rankings of your website

Thanks
    Navneet Singh

Navneet Singh, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  5. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Off-page: Backlinks with good anchor texts.
    On-page: Missing meta description and it would help if you would add "cycling tenerife" (or something related) to the title of the homepage.

quiz, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  6. Antony Perk

Antony Perk Peon

Best Answers:
    your metadescription is missing, also you have too much headings

Antony Perk, Oct 1, 2015 IP