1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! Selling Mobile Sites

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mproducer, Feb 18, 2013.

Hello,

I will be attempting to sell mobile websites to local businesses, I already have a sample of about 70 companies that aren't mobilised. Most of which are Cafes, Electricians, Dentists etc

I believe I have all the necessary files, PDF's explaining why the need a mobile website, the benefits, Q&A section, example mobile sites etc. And all I'll be asking from them is to go into their store for a 10 minute meeting explaining the service - this is where I'll have to work hardest to get customers.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips as to how I can upsell or convert customers at a higher rate?

Thank you.

mproducer, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  2. J Mintuck

J Mintuck Banned

Best Answers:
    What can be done is to make a really good looking dummy site that is made for iPads and iPods and other mobile platforms. Have them go to the dummy site and see if this is something they would like to have. Also, please explain the benefits, not features, of having such a site. Why not have QR codes as well, especially on the plain site, so the people can scan the QR code with their devices and be able to get exclusive contests, deals and so forth, according to their business.

Show these features on a dummy site and explain the benefits of the features present on a dummy site.

You can hire VA's later to manage a veritable portfolio of these sites once you have the bevy of these later. Maybe a call center in India or somewhere, where it is low cost for the management of the businesses call and get these VA's to update the QR with new special sent to devices? I would consider this the upsell number one.

J Mintuck, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like somebody read a warrior forum ebook...

indyonline, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a website explaining why do they need such service. Make a nice landing page and promote it. Good Luck!

drkwrld, Feb 18, 2013 IP