1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Please - How do i open my server mail in my Gmail account?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Spect3r, Jul 26, 2010.

Hello,

Can any of you guys please explain me how do i forward/open my Server Mail (admin@domainname.com) in my Gmail account?

I know is possible as i have seen it before, but i dont find how to do it :(

Thanks in advance for all the help :)

Spect3r, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  2. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you, by chance, referring to Google Apps?

If so, you sign up here: http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html -- Follow their instructions, and you'll be able to login. If you are talking about forwarding, then it really depends on what webmail/MX server you're currently using as to how you do it. If you specify, might be able to assist you :).

Travis, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  3. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm probably what i have seen was the Google Apps, but i wanst thinking of pay for this :p
    I am using Squirrel Mail

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Spect3r, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  4. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a free version, though they heavily promote the Premium one: http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

Also, Squirrel Mail isn't the mail server, it's the client. Are you using something like cPanel? If so, it's an option you can set in there to forward mail. The same goes for qMail / qMail-toaster(vpopmail).

Travis, Jul 26, 2010 IP
    Spect3r likes this.
  5. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thats why i didnt found it, i was searching in the Squirrel Mail options and not in the Cpanel.
    Got it working :D Thanks 1 million :)

Spect3r, Jul 26, 2010 IP