1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help on Network Error (tcp_error)

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by mikaradmall, Dec 26, 2010.

Hi,

I'm getting this error on all of my 3 browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Explorer). I never had this problem before but now, its appearing on the sites that I usually browse. This is the error:

I'm using windows XP. Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
    mikaradmall, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  2. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    are you getting it for some particular site or all ??

Bohra, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  3. mikaradmall

mikaradmall Member

Best Answers:
    mikaradmall, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  4. domainwink

domainwink Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe it's just your ISP. It also happens to me. I am just refreshing/reloading the browser and its gone. Usually happens once every 3-5 days on random sites.

domainwink, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  5. jarrodw

jarrodw Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to understand the root cause of the issue you might look into using tcpdump or wireshark if you are familiar with it. Typically these kinds of errors (tcp errors) are really TCP resets coming from a server that is down and no longer listening, too busy to process your traffic or to even throw a 5.xx HTTP error. It can also be caused by errors in name resolution. Browsers do a poor job at reporting the real TCP issues that are underlying a problem because it is not their job to report TCP errors but only to display data transferred over HTTP.

jarrodw, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  6. khadimnaby

khadimnaby Peon

Best Answers:
    I am facing the same issue, I am trying to open the URL status.rackspacecloud.com and jang.com.pk/jang it is working in all over the world but not working here in my country UAE anybody have idea how to fix it?

khadimnaby, Jun 23, 2011 IP