1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Need Regarding Google Webmaster Code Generating

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by linkkingseo, Jan 22, 2013.

I have one new website , want to create google webmaster code? How to do this can you guys guide me? I know verification process but dont have idea on that(google webmaster code)

Thanks

linkkingseo, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  2. markstev

markstev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After submitting your website in Google Webmaster tools, click on the link verify and after that you'll be redirected to the verification page. There is a method of meta tag update. Find that meta tag, update in the page and again upload using FTP and then click on the verify and your website will be verified.

There are some other processes as well. Just read, you'll understand what needs to do.

markstev, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  3. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to Add Google Analytics to your website/blog. Once your Analytics get activated, you can automatically get activated in Google Webmaster as well!

VisionzZolution, Jan 22, 2013 IP