1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help? Need a few helpful volunteers to critique ...

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by LevaCygnet, Dec 1, 2008.

I have a PR7 site with around 300,000 pageviews a month split almost evently between typins, search, and referrals from other sites.

Very nice domain which I registered in 1997. :D Content is nearly 100% unique, with around 2,100 pages. (I'd say it's about 99.9% unique.) Yahoo puts it as having 20,000-30,000 inbound links depending on Yahoo's mood.

I don't sell links. I don't have a ton of ads on the site -- currently, I have one skyscraper, one floating rectangle, and two 468X60 box per page, plus Kontera.

I'm totally white hat. The subject matter is not overly objectionable -- Google's done multiple manual reviews of the site and has never blinked. The established reader base should be (obviously) highly desirable to advertisers.

And I'm being turned down left and right by advertisers. I need to find a good secondary source ads as my current advertiser is having problems with fill on popunders.

Would some of you like to volunteer and take a peek at the site and see if there's something I'm missing? I don't want to post the link here, but I'll PM it to you. ;-) I'm wondering if there's not something blatantly obvious causing them to reject the site.

LevaCygnet, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  2. snoopy104

snoopy104 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the site called?

snoopy104, Dec 2, 2008 IP